Matcha Tea has become one of the superfoods of the moment due to its versatility, flavor and properties. It is a perfect gift from nature to take care of your health and skin at any time of the year. Know your benefits and how prepare a Matcha Tea easily to your liking!
Benefits of Matcha Tea
Matcha is a type of green tea considered a superfood due to its high content of vitamins, chlorophyll, minerals, fiber, antioxidants and catechins.
Benefits for the health :
- Provides vitality and activates the metabolism.
- Purifies and eliminates toxins.
- Reduces the feeling of hunger.
- Diuretic, digestive and antibacterial.
- Improves the immune system and reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Promotes well-being and improves stress by reducing cortisol levels.
Benefits for the fur :
- Keeps the skin in good condition.
- Improves the dermal health.
- Prevents oxidative stress and premature skin aging.
- Clean and calm.
- Improves elasticity and collagen.
- Protects from UV rays.
How to take it?
It is a very versatile ingredient due to its format (powder) and its flavor. It is usually drunk as an infusion, mixed with water, orange juice or milk. It can also be added in vegetable or fruit smoothies to enhance its flavor, or to make sweets such as kakaigori, wagashi, monaka, mochis or to fill dorayakis. There are more and more ways to include it in Western recipes and pastries such as sponge cakes, tiramisu, French toast, mousse or cheesecake. A combination of vegetal and sweet flavor that, without a doubt, never fails!
How to prepare Matcha Tea?
Ideal to take during the day and at any time of the year. It tastes great, whether hot or cold! Taking care of yourself with Matcha Tea, this very combinable gift of nature, is always a pleasure!
INGREDIENTS (1 person)
1 teaspoon of Matcha tea.