1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures in this Policy, you agree to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: ALTA Cosmètica, SL
Trade name: GLORIA GARCIA
Telephone: +(34) 934 172 351
Address: c Berlinés 2 – 08006 – Barcelona - Spain
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest level of quality, which includes treating your data securely and transparently. Our principles are:
- Legality : We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data Minimization : We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of Purpose : We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy : We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security : We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment.
- Access and Rectification : We have means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Retention : We retain your personal data lawfully and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers : Where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third Parties : Access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies : We comply with applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
Whenever we request your personal data, we will clearly inform you what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purposes of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as the sending of commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a client.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to ALTA Cosmètica, SL for the provision of various services as data processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent supervisory authority ( www.aepd.es ) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
TEST| Satisfaction and effectiveness
Situation: The test is carried out before introducing the products to the market, with the purpose of making the pertinent modifications until the highest degree of satisfaction and effectiveness possible is achieved.
Sample: 93 patients (in different types of oncological treatments) from:
Objective: Achieve 100% effectiveness and satisfaction in all GGcare cosmetics products in all test participants.
Procedure: A total of 3 tests were done. Products were reformulated (some up to 3 times) to achieve our goal: 100% satisfaction and effectiveness.
COLORED MOISTURIZING CREAM, illuminating (SPF20) :
Aim: Provide the necessary hydration and restoration. Provide a bright, healthy appearance and make you feel attractive. Aromatherapy.
NIGHT CREAM, regenerating :
Aim: Repair and rebalance the skin and achieve great comfort when sleeping at night. Aromatherapy.
BODY CREAM, soothing :
Objective: Soothe the itching and skin discomfort of the body, caused by oncological treatments. Aromatherapy.
SOAPY SHOWER OIL, purifying :
Aim: Moisturize and regenerate the skin also at the time of the shower, transmitting comfort thanks to the soap-like oil format. Aromatherapy.
REPAIR OIL, relieving :
Aim: Oil to treat radiodermatitis. Aromatherapy.
This graph shows the degree of effectiveness obtained in each of the tests carried out.
ICO CLINICAL STUDY| Radiotherapy
Sample: 14 patients undergoing breast onco-radiotherapy treatment were studied, divided into 2 groups: Normo-fractionated (25 50Gy sessions) and Hypo-fractionated (15 sessions 40.05 Gy).
Aspects to assess: Elasticity, Hydration, Melanin and Erythema.
(25 sessions 50Gy)
Treatment in Hypo-fractionated
(15 sessions 40.05 Gy)
Very good response for both types of radiotherapy. In all measured parameters it has Better response than most rated creams . It is reaffirmed that the combination of Relieving repair oil , Soothing body cream and the Purifying soapy oil , it is a protocol HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to treat Radiodermitis .
Treatment for radiotherapy burns
How to treat radiotherapy burns?
For both prevention and skin protection, at GGcare we propose an effective treatment that has helped many patients alleviate these effects. Endorsed by a Clinical Study carried out at the ICO of Barcelona (Institut Català d'Oncologia) - 2020).
1 Clean the area
It is important to clean the affected area before applying any treatment. The first step is to disinfect the burns gently with water and Purifying Soap Oil , a combination of oils that clean and hydrate the skin (even damaged) avoiding the dermal dryness caused by traditional soap and water.
2 Dermal repair
The second step, help the skin to regenerate with GGcare Soothing Repair Oil . Apply 3 times a day , but NEVER BEFORE THE RADIOTHERAPY SESSION. We recommend bringing the oil to the session and applying it immediately after, to relieve post-session burning.
3 Moisturize and soothe the skin
To soothe the affected area, use the Soothing Body Cream 2 times a day (or as needed). A radiation therapy burn cream formulated with effective natural active ingredients to relieve inflammation, itching and hydrate the skin.
Effectiveness in burns
The following images show the last 4 days of worsening using another pharmaceutical product. After 40 days without improvement, the patient changes treatment. Start applying GGcare Repair Oil and GGcare Soothing Body Cream . Improvement and evolution of damaged skin is observed from the first application. The patient reports immediate relief from the burns when applying the GGcare products.
Evolution 40 days with other pharmaceutical products
Evolution with GGcare
- Great visible and symptomatic improvement of damaged skin.
- Effective from the first application.
- Rapid evolution of the state of the burns.
- Immediate relief from burn discomfort.
- Proportion of immediate well-being to the patient.
- Positive evolution evident when the skin is treated with GGcare compared to other products.
This study demonstrates:
- The effectiveness of GGcare products on the most damaged, sensitive and delicate skin.
- GGcare works more effectively than other pharmaceutical products.
- GGcare products are effective and provide immediate well-being to patients.