LAW OF INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
ALTA Cosmètica, SL , responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Health Services. Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to strict observance and compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
ALTA Cosmètica, SL reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to notify or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the ALTA website being understood as sufficient. Cosmetics, SL
Company Name: ALTA Cosmètica SL
Commercial Name: GLORIA GARCIA
Registered Office: c Berlinés 2
Telephone: +(34) 934 172 351
Registered in the Registry: Mercantile of Barcelona, Volume 30061, Folio 54. Insc 1st page B-163310
Domain name: ggcarecosmetics.com
Through the website, we offer users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all content shown on the website and, in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible to industrial use and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all brands, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and /or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic.
For all these reasons, the user agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the company harmless from any claim arising from non-compliance with such obligations.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this website, as well as the website as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation.
The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements.
The content provided on the website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by writing, of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to delete, evade and/or manipulate the "copyright" as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain.
The user of this website undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, and in all cases the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions it may be entitled to in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE WEBSITE USER
The user agrees to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the website, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (1) the legislation applicable at all times; (2) the General Conditions of Use of the website; (3) generally accepted morals and good customs and (4) public order.
- Provide yourself with all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the website.
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained on the website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or third parties due to the information provided.
However, as established in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content. .
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, from those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disabling of the Website and/or the contents.
- In particular, and for merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of material that: • In any way is contrary to, disparages or violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. • Induces, incites or promotes actions that are criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.• Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts due to sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. • Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, to morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.• Induces or incites involvement in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental balance.• It is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection pertaining to to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized. • Is contrary to honour, personal and family privacy or to people's own image. • Constitutes any type of advertising. • Includes any type of virus. or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and/or content of the website, you agree to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, committing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders.
Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any event that may involve improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the above notification is made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the website by any illegitimate third party will be its responsibility.
If you negligently or willfully fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise for the company from said failure.
Continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be prevented, difficult or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control, are not guaranteed. It is not responsible for any decisions that may be made as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the user may be immediately terminated, if it is detected that use of the Website, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. No We are responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the website.
You will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the content that may cause such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The website administrator reserves the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the website.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by website users. Likewise, you are exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages due to illicit or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
The user agrees not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Website may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate user access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links. .
The user is granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the website solely for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (1) may not falsify their relationship or state that such a link has been authorized, nor include brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (2) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (3) they may not link to any page of the website other than the main page. The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website.
8. DATA PROTECTION
To use some of the Services, the user must previously provide certain personal data. The company will process this data automatically and apply the corresponding security measures, all in compliance with the RGPD, LOPDGDD and LSSI.
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the website, in order to recognize you as a frequent user and personalize your use of the website by preselecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
The cookies collect the user's IP address and Google is responsible for processing this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the user's navigation on the website, when the user allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult your browser's instructions and manuals for more information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to provide content and offer the user's browsing or advertising preferences, the demographic profiles of the users, as well as to measure the visits and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the website are purely informative. Consequently, by offering them, no guarantee or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the website, including, but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible in any case in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the website, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the CONTROLLER of the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void. null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intention reflected in the original stipulation.