During pregnancy there are many changes at the hormonal level, which end up affecting both our body and our mind. Obviously our reproductive system transforms, but so does our skin.
Prevention as a basis
When thinking about skin, surely the first thing that crosses your mind is the word “stretch marks.” These usually appear on the abdomen, hips, legs and breasts. The truth is that a large part of its appearance depends on DNA (whether our skin is more elastic or less), but the care we take during this period also greatly helps.
- Moisturizes the skin. Hydration during pregnancy is essential to prevent the skin from drying out and stretch marks appearing. In addition, we want to emphasize that it is as important to nourish our skin on the outside (with oils and creams) as it is on the inside (drinking plenty of water).
- Use of sun protection. Whatever the season and whether you are pregnant or not, it is very important to use sun protection daily. But it is true that during pregnancy the levels of estrogen and progesterone increase, which makes it much easier for spots to appear on our skin. We recommend using good specific sunscreens for the face and body.
- Take care of your diet. It is advisable to maintain a healthy diet where fruits and vegetables predominate and avoid fried foods and sugars.
GGCare products ideal for pregnancy
- Soapy shower oil. Our soap oil is formulated with olive, rosehip and wheat germ oil. Among its benefits we highlight its calming, protective and regenerating effects, which makes our Soap Oil a perfect ally during pregnancy.
- Body lotion. We recommend applying our body cream after your daily shower (although you can apply it as many times as necessary). Among its ingredients we highlight Calamine and Chamomile Flower essential oil, with softening, protective, soothing and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Pure Rosehip Oil. Finally, we recommend using our pure Rosehip Oil. This is 100% Rosehip from the Rubiginosa species. Helps with scars, stretch marks, dry skin...
We recommend applying 2 times a day (morning and night)
Finally, we remind you that all our products do not contain parabens, paraffins or sulfites.