What is macadamia? The macadamia is a tree native to Australia, although it is currently also grown in the areas of Hawaii and Costa Rica . The fruits that the tree bears are macadamia nuts.
The macadamia nut is excellent for its powerful properties for the body. In GGcare We believe in the power of pure macadamia oil for the treatment of skin with dermatological problems, aging, wear and high sensitivity due to burns.
This authentic essential oil is obtained by pressing cold fruits, seeds or plants with properties. The process is the pressing carried out with the raw product.
In the case of macadamia, we obtain a pleasant, soft and light aromatic oil. Its color is almost transparent yellowish and its texture is very pleasant, soft and very easy to apply to all skin types.
This concentrated oil called essential oil contains the maximum properties of the macadamia nut. It is extraordinary for treating any problem related to skin aging or damaged areas, such as sagging, lack of tone and natural shine, softness, scars, stretch marks, blemishes, loss of natural hair oil, cracked and dry scalp, etc
Why is macadamia oil so valuable for GGcare?
Macadamia essential oil contributes to our relieving repair oil GGcare:
- Vitamin B, B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, B9, B12.
- Improves infections, inflammations, regenerates cells and therefore the texture of the skin. Restores wrinkles.
- Vitamin E. (healthy, velvety skin).
- Trace elements: zinc (rejuvenates), selenium (heat protection), sodium (elasticity), potassium (hydration).
- Palmitoleic and Oleic Oils.
- Protein and analgesic, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory active ingredients. (Cell regeneration).
Properties of macadamia:
- Prevents the appearance of wrinkles and gives you elasticity.
- Improves the tone of spots and prevents more from appearing.
- Protects, rehydrates, restores elasticity, tones and recovers the tone and healthy appearance of the skin.
- Pregnancy: Reduces and prevents stretch marks. GGcare recommends the soothing repair oil at your stage before, after and during pregnancy. It will protect your areas from stretch marks, provide hydration, protection and elasticity necessary to take care of your skin.
- Relieves and regenerates burns of any type. Due to exposure to the sun and as a result of oncological treatments (chemo and radiotherapy). GGcare especially recommends this repair oil to protect and care for areas damaged by radiotherapy burns. How and when should you apply the reparative oil if you receive radiotherapy ? 1
- Repairs scars by regenerating the area.
- It is an excellent protector, antioxidant and emulsifier.
- It provides a very refreshing and calming effect. We recommend using it after waxing or too much sun exposure.
- Hair: its palmitoleic acid is very similar to the one we produce in hair follicles, being of great help daily to protect, give natural shine and elasticity to your hair. In addition, it repairs damaged ends and protects your scalp.
- Put a few drops of pure macadamia essential oil in your face mask and moisturizing or nourishing cream. It will give you a healthy appearance and you will repair the most damaged areas and dry areas of your skin. Use it regularly.
- Scars : For an intensive treatment on fresh scars, apply macadamia oil to the area, massage gently until it penetrates. You can make 3 or 4 applications daily and leave it on at night without washing the area.
- Massages : It is highly advisable to use it for massages along with another carrier oil of your choice. Its creamy, soft texture and pleasant aroma will provide great relief for your body.
- Eyelashes : you can find multiple treatments with macadamia oil to enhance growth and thicken eyelash hair. *At GGcare we recommend that you contact your trusted professional before applying any treatment.
- Important : Although it is one of the essential oils that can be applied directly to the skin, GGcare recommends that If you are allergic to dried fruits or nuts, consult your allergist first. If you are unsure before consuming or applying it, test a small area and check for any allergic reaction.
** At GGcare we dermatologically test the relieving repair oil for burns caused by chemo or radiotherapy 2 .
1 - During the RADIOTHERAPY treatment we recommend the application of the relieving oil 3 times a day for the best recovery of the injured tissue. Apply the oil directly to the burned surface and massage gently until completely absorbed.
FOR RADIOTHERAPY USE:
- It is recommended to apply this oil just after the radiotherapy session, before you start to notice the typical burning that this treatment causes.
- THE OIL SHOULD NEVER BE APPLIED JUST BEFORE THE RADIOTHERAPY SESSION
- If you want to prepare the skin before the session, you can apply the oil the night before the treatment, as long as you take a shower the next morning or cleanse yourself well if there are traces of oil in the area to be treated.
2- PRODUCTS TESTED ON 93 ONCOLOGY PATIENTS
Result: 100% effectiveness and satisfaction in all products