Breathing the sea breeze continuously benefits people with lung ailments, asthma and allergies. Naturally, its composition is so rich in iodine. and Sea salts are components with anti-inflammatory and decongestant properties for the nasal passages, bronchi and lungs.
The sea air is hardly polluted and is full of ozone and nutrients.
We could say that it is a natural bactericide that sends ozone (microparticles loaded with trace elements, iodine and sea salts ) to the atmosphere constantly. One more luxury from Mother Nature and what we breathe immediately when we are near the sea .
The ions They are the particles ( they can be positive or negative ) that we find in the air. Did you know that negatively charged ions are the most beneficial for our body?
Precisely, they are those generated in nature in water currents such as rivers, seas or waterfalls . ( Unlike positively charged ions that we find in our homes, buildings, in all closed environments full of energy that comes from electrical appliances, technology, etc.)
The air in the areas next to the sea and in the oceans it is loaded with negative ions , which is why it is so advisable to spend as much time as possible near the coast to enjoy a healthy life.
Important benefits of the sea breeze
- Purifies and restores the skin's PH.
- Excellent natural bactericide. Iodine helps us disinfect the eye areas.
- It detoxifies, disinfects, purifies and strengthens the respiratory system.
- Oxygenate and strengthens our brain.
- It relaxes us naturally.
- It helps produce more serotonin and balances our emotional system.
- Stimulates neurotransmitters and regulates the nervous system.
- It clears the mind and makes it easier for us to disconnect from daily problems.
- Excellent help to combat insomnia. Walk along the beach, exercise, if the season allows it, swim or simply take a dip, relax with the sound of the waves or just looking at the sea.
- Stabilizer of the metabolic system thanks to iodine . When you breathe we will manage to regulate our thyroid and also prepares the body to absorb essential substances such as calcium and magnesium.
The importance of breathing
This sedative environment is very beneficial for us, accustomed to stress, surrounded by technology, rush, obligations and with thousands of thoughts in our minds every day.
Remember when you are near sea that you have pure and oxygenated air. It is important to have good oxygenation and learn to breathe to obtain the maximum benefits of those moments.
Practice this technique: 7-4-7 Series
There are many breathing techniques. It is vitally important to learn to breathe correctly and oxygenate our entire body, especially when we are in places surrounded by nature.
Today we give you a simple principle for when you need to calm down, change the rhythm of the day or simply become aware of the present.
- It is about inhaling slowly starting from the belly, filling the lungs and counting to 7
- At 7, hold your breath and count to 4
- Expel air through your nose slowly counting to 7
It is a series of 4 times, which you can do sitting looking at the sea, listening to the sound of the waves, stretching or whenever you need it. It will relax you and calm your mind.