Are you starting spring with little energy?
Don't worry, it's about the asthenia or spring tiredness and the symptoms that may appear are: apathy, sensitivity, alteration or irritability, heavy head or legs, mood changes, lack of appetite, slow digestion, drowsiness, etc.
Why do we suffer from these symptoms?
Upon entering the new season and also changing the time, our biological clock is altered and disconnected from its natural rhythm due to changes such as: more hours of sunlight, different temperatures, daily and schedule changes, etc. We need to adapt naturally to the new stage.
The mechanism of our biological clock obeys the hypothalamus and pituitary glands, which regulate sleep, appetite, hormonal balance , serotonin or well-being hormone , among other functions. Therefore, changes or new circumstances suffered externally destabilize the internal organization of the organism.
Asthenia is not a disease, it is a temporary disorder and the possible discomfort does not last more than two weeks. It is only a readjustment (adaptation) of the body to the new schedule and climate.
**It is not advisable to take medication or consume new vitamin supplements without a medical prescription.
How to adapt to the new rhythm
GGcare recommends resetting and adapting the rhythm again with essential and healthy habits such as:
- Remember to eat 5 meals and eat fresh seasonal foods, eat vegetables, fruits, legumes, whole grains and nutritional foods such as royal jelly, turmeric, ginger, chia, lemon, etc. daily.
- Sleep 7 hours minimum. Rest is essential for the proper functioning of the body.
- Exercise regularly.
- Be in contact with nature, sunbathe for at least 10 minutes a day.
- Practice your pleasurable activities and set aside your time for leisure.
- Learn to breathe and have moments of calm and solitude.
- Practice LAUGHTER. It is very healthy and benefits us mentally and physically.
Seasonal products beneficial for asthenia
GGcare recommends some very beneficial seasonal products to face the beginning of spring and strengthen, clean, purify and nourish our body .
5 foods to consume regularly, especially during the changing weeks. They prevent, improve mood, strength, vitality and immunity.
- Pollen: superfood with high nutritional values. It contains all the essential amino acids, proteins, sugars, minerals, fiber, a wide variety of enzymes and vitamins. A, D, E, C, B1, B2, B6. It increases our defenses, improves sexual potency, reduces inflammation, improves sleep, combats stress, improves mood and provides physical and mental vitality, reduces fatigue and is an ally for patients in recovery. It is extraordinary to consume pollen regularly and necessary in the changes to spring and autumn. ( everyone can take it every day, except those allergic to pollen who should consult with a specialist )
- Bananas: High content of tryptophan (amino acid that promotes the production of serotonin) works as a natural antidepressant. Contains minerals, potassium and fiber.
- Whole grains: They contain slowly absorbed carbohydrates. They reduce fatigue and give us energy. In addition, its nutrients such as selenium, potassium and magnesium and a lot of fiber. (as long as they are not prosecuted)
- Beer yeast: It is very rich in vit. From group B, in protein. It improves depression and anxiety if we take it daily. A good way to add it to our diet is in the morning before breakfast, mix two tablespoons of yeast in orange juice or fruit/vegetables.
- Green leafy vegetables: They provide us with a lot of folic acid and minerals. Its continued consumption prevents fatigue and irritability. It helps us stay vital.
These 5 products are extraordinary for the liver and digestive system. Essential for these days when we feel more blocked. All of them purify, regenerate, lubricate and remove impurities.
- Carrot: extra purifying. Powerful mentally invigorating and nervous system regulator. Additionally, it strengthens and revitalizes nails and hair. Due to its richness in beta-carotene, it is extraordinary for the skin and eyesight. Lubricant for the intestinal and digestive mucosa. Its juice is very powerful, sweeping away the impurities found in the digestive mucosa.
- Artichoke: purifier par excellence of the liver. Being bitter, it cleans the toxins in the liver. Very beneficial in weight loss diets. In addition, it is anti-fat, reduces cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Watercress: It provides us with potassium, protein, calcium, thiamine, iron, riboflavin, folic acid, zinc, fiber and vitamin. A, B6, B12, C, D, E and a very high K content.
- Avocado: High nutrient and regenerator of bones and lymph. It also provides us with minerals and folic acid.
- Mango: It contains purifying acids, protects the skin and mucous membranes, alkalizes and fluidizes the blood, promotes the assimilation of nutrients and provides us with vitamin C, A and E, potassium and magnesium.