Know how to remove dandruff in an effective way? Next, we explain why dandruff appears and how the Rosehip oil It will become your great ally in treating it.
Why does dandruff appear?
Dandruff is dry skin caused by flaking of the scalp. It usually appears due to the proliferation of the fungus Malassezia furfur, naturally present in the skin, and due to dryness of the scalp.
If the furfur fungus expands more than normal, the skin accelerates cell regeneration to try to eliminate it. As a consequence, dead skin accumulates and flakes appear that can make us so uncomfortable.
- Factors that dry out the scalp
- Hair dyes and products not suitable for your skin and hair.
- Environmental factors and pollution
- Sun exposure and salt water
- Stress and hormonal changes
- Unbalanced diet
- Genetics that promote the expansion of fungi
How to remove dandruff with rosehip oil?
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and repairing properties, rosehip oil is effective in treating dandruff and dry skin. Prevents peeling and helps regulate the natural humidity of the area. In addition, it promotes circulation and restores hair, giving it exceptional shine.
How to use Rosehip oil for dandruff?
1. Apply GGcare rosehip oil to the roots of the hair.
2. With your fingers, massage the area to spread the oil well.
3. Let it absorb for 20 minutes.
4. Wash your hair normally.
5. Use a specific dandruff shampoo or a neutral soap that hydrates and regulates pH. We recommend the GGcare Soapy Shower Oil . It has a neutral pH and, thanks to its natural components, it will cleanse and hydrate your scalp in a healthy and effective way.
Now that you know why dandruff appears and how to use rosehip oil To treat it, all that remains is to take action!