It is important to activate the digestive system in the morning in a gentle and effective way. Eating light foods that provide nutrients, vitamins and minerals, such as fruits, will always be a good option. We share the recipe for this healthy smoothie* of fresh fruits and vegetables, to start the day with vitality and wellness. It's very fast and easy to do!
|*The smoothie is a shake. It is creamier, thicker and has more fiber than juice. The juice is more liquid, includes practically no fiber and contains more sugars naturally present in the fruit.
Vitamin smoothie to start the day with vitality
Source of fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
Flavor sweet, fresh and with a touch spicy It contains a large amount of properties, fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Ideal to take in the morning and, the best: It is very easy and quick to prepare!
1. Prepare the fruits and vegetables:
- Carrots: Clean the skin of the carrots well with water. Chop them to facilitate crushing.
- Orange: Remove the skin and cut the orange into several pieces.
- Banana: Peel the banana and chop it.
2. Shred fruits and vegetables.
Start with the orange. Once it is done, add the carrots and, finally, add the banana until you get a homogeneous mixture.
3. Add a teaspoon of coconut oil.
Mix the oil until it is well combined. It will give a sweet and creamy touch to the smoothie!
4. Sprinkle a pinch of ginger and turmeric to taste.
5. Drink the smoothie right away and enjoy the flavor!
We recommend taking it immediately to absorb the maximum nutrients from fruits and vegetables. The properties and vitamins they contain, such as vitamin C, oxidize and degrade when they come into contact with oxygen, air, heat or light.
If you need a sweeter touch...
You can add two dates and mash them with the mixture. Another option is to add a teaspoon of honey, but remember that honey is still a source of sugar and its consumption should be limited.