Do you want to purify your kidneys by eliminating liquids and also maintain good health? You can achieve it with a parsley infusion. In our GGcare blog we tell you how.
Parsley is an aromatic herb native to the island of Sardinia, which has been used medicinally since the Middle Ages, thanks to its curative, preventive and therapeutic qualities, currently scientifically recognized. Used culinary in most countries, thanks to its fantastic aromatic power. It gives us many more benefits when we eat it raw, as we do not lose the high content of vitamins and minerals it has.
Vitamin A, group B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B9 or folic acid and K), vitamins C, E and D. Chlorophyll, provides us with minerals such as potassium, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, iron and magnesium .
Low in calories and fat.
APIOL is a liquid with an oily texture that is extracted from parsley, and is used in natural medicine to combat high and intermittent fevers and neuralgia.
- Prevents intestinal spasms, slow digestion and regularizes intestinal transit.
- Helps strengthen the immune system, increasing defenses.
- It is wonderful for the kidneys. It purifies them naturally. Its diuretic properties stimulate kidney function and detoxification of the body.
- Regulate blood pressure levels.
- Its minerals and vitamins help improve and prevent physical and mental fatigue, combat anemia, fatigue, anorexia and any general weakness.
- Rejuvenates the skin: because it is a powerful antioxidant
- Powerful purifier of toxins and excessive fat.
- Taken as an infusion, it stimulates our appetite and prevents gas.
- It is an antioxidant and preventive against infections, which strengthens the immune system.
- It is anti-cancer and anticoagulant so it contributes to the improvement of heart conditions.
- Prevents and combats osteoporosis and menopausal effects.
- Strengthens nails, hair, skin problems.
- It works as an anesthetic, relaxant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- It is great against bad breath.
- As a poultice it is used for insect bites.
Prepare infused water
• Take a handful of parsley and wash it with cold water.
• Cut it into pieces and put them in a pot with 1 l. of boiling water.
• Boil for 10 min. Cover and let cool.
• Strain it and transfer it to a clean bottle or jar and store it in the refrigerator.
It is advisable to take a glass daily, if possible on an empty stomach, much better. In this way, the salt and toxins accumulated in your kidneys will be eliminated through urine. You can drink it cold or warm.
Prepare 1 infusion
If you want to make the infusion at the moment.
• Put the water to boil.
• In a cup, add a tablespoon of dried or fresh parsley.
• When the water boils, you can add it to the cup and cover for 5 to 10 minutes.
• Strain and it will be ready. You can add a little lemon, honey (if you want to sweeten it).
It will have its greatest effect after meals. Maximum drink 3 cups a day. Ideal for maintaining a diet to cleanse your kidneys and eliminate fluids.